Course Code: T&L 2900, Integrating iPads in Learning
This intermediate iPad course is designed for classroom teachers to go beyond the iPad apps and design lessons and activities to foster critical thinking and 21st century skills. The iPad is an amazing learning tool, and this course helps teachers connect the dots to best practices of teaching and learning by redefining classroom instruction. This course models blended learning through a personalized approach
Prerequisite: Participants should have prior iPad experience, or taken a beginner iPad course.
- Build App Smashing activities to increase engagement and foster creativity, communication, collaboration and critical thinking.
- Design blended learning lessons/unit for anytime, anywhere learning
- Publish dynamic digital portfolios
- Develop and anage student work flow using Cloud technology
- Foster collaboration using Google Tools and web 2.0 on iPad
- Examine teaching and learning with SAMR beyond substitution
- Develop and interact with a PLN: personal learning network
This course is perfect for any K-12 educator looking to move beyond substitution activities and develop a seamless iPad workflow classroom.
* All participants are responsible for providing their own iPad in this course. Minimum requirement: iOS 11
3 Credits: $1549
Participants receive 3 graduate-level professional development credits.
Credits provided the University of North Dakota.
Instructional Dates and Times
Day, Date, Times