Course Code: T&L 2900, Introduction to G Suite
This introductory blended course examines how to use Google Apps in the 21st Century Classroom as digital tools enhancing collaboration, creativity, and improved student communication. This course will introduce educators to several free Google Tools, such as Google Drive, Maps, Sites, Blogger, Chrome Apps and extensions, and many more. This course is designed for the instructor who wants to utilize free, powerful, collaborative tools with their colleagues, students, and community. Utilizing various Google Tools and Web 2.0, participants will learn how to be productive educators while increasing student engagement.
- Collaborate with Google Docs, Sheets, and Presentation
- Collect and analyze data with Forms and Spreadsheets
- Communicate and organize with Gmail and Calendar
- Create and publish a portfolio of work via Google Sites
- Reflect on best practices using Blogger
- Explore the Chrome Store for apps to differentiate learning
- Collaborate and share best practices through course discussions
- Develop an implementation plan presentation
* All registered participants will receive a Chromebook for this course.
Wycallis Elementary School
2000 Conyngham Ave
Dallas, PA 18612
3 Credits, With Device: $1549 (Chromebook included!)
Participants receive 3 graduate-level professional development credits.
Credits provided the University of North Dakota.
Instructional Dates and Times
Thursday Jan. 24, 2019 (4:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
Thursday Jan. 31, 2019 (4:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
Thursday Feb. 7, 2019 (4:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
Thursday Feb. 21, 2019 (4:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
Thursday Feb. 28, 2019 (4:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
Thursday March 7, 2019 (4:30 PM - 8:30 PM)