(Formerly titled Google Apps for Education)
This introductory blended course examines how to use Google Apps in the 21st Century Classroom as digital tools enhancing collaboration, creativity, and improved student communication. This course will provide educators the opportunity to learn all of the main G-Suite programs including Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Sites, and Google Classroom. Additionally, educators will learn to leverage apps and Chrome extensions. This course is designed for the instructor who wants to utilize free, powerful, collaborative tools with their colleagues, students, and community. Utilizing various Google Tools and Web 2.0, participants will learn how to be productive educators while increasing student engagement.
- Collaborate with Google Docs and Slides
- Collect and analyze data with Forms and Spreadsheets
- Communicate and organize with Shared drives
- Create and publish a portfolio of work via Google Sites
- Explore the Chrome Store for apps to differentiate learning
- Collaborate and share best practices through course discussions
- Develop an implementation plan presentation
Register today and we’ll provide you with a new Chromebook!