How We Are Different
We offer a personalized approach to profesional development. We provide blended learning courses to provide teachers flexibility in the learning process. Some of our fundamental courses provide a device so that teachers can focus on the pedogogy. Our courses provide:
- Technology driven courses
- On Demand Content
- Hands-on project building
- Student Centered
- Teacher Autonomy
We provide customized PD
Our instructors are practicioners in K12 education. We help teachers connect technology with best teaching and learning practices through. series of hands-on projects that foster creativity and high student engagement.
- Create learning activities
- Interact with an LMS to publish work
- Interact in a paperless environment
- Create and publish: screencasts, movies
- Engage in professional growth and leadership
STEM Camp EDU
PD Campus is the proud creator of STEM Camp EDU, a 3-day summer event for K12 educators interested in learning about STEM integration into classroom learning. Teachers can earn 3 grad credits. Join teachers from all around the US for this amazing STEM learning experience!